Hey there! I love you...a lot!
things that are sex shaming -
- "she’s a sl-t for having all that sex"
- "girls shouldn’t wear tank tops to school because it is distracting"
- "that skin tight dress means she’s asking for it"things that are not sex shaming -
- "I would prefer to not see a stranger’s butt"
- "I do not want to hear explicit details about your sex life"there’s a difference between sex shaming and wanting sexual security
It’s kinda sad we have explain these things, but here we are
fat pigeons make me so irrationally angry. how do they fly. why are they fat. can they even read
do i even have a sense of humour anymore or do i just laugh at badly worded sentences